During the COVID-19 pandemic, Arnold Crescent Animal Hospital is OPEN.
We are doing everything we can to continue to keep our valued clients safe while providing essential healthcare to your pets. We understand that pets are family. To continue to serve our community, we have taken the following precautions:
- With the phase 2 re-opening, we will be allowing 1 client in the building per pet/transaction at a time. We ask all clients that enter our building use hand sanitizer prior to entering and be wearing appropriate face coverings. Unfortunately we can not provide masks for you so please ensure you bring some with you from home.
- Documents and histories from breeders, previous vets, etc. can be sent via email.
- Cats must be in carriers and dogs on leashes to ensure they are safely secured in our hospital.
- For those clients that are uncomfortable entering the building we can still offer valet services for your pet, and phone consults with the doctor.
- We are able to accept cash at this time but would prefer credit or debit if possible.
We are pleased to be able to offer all our services at this time including grooming and elective appointments and procedures. Thank you to all our clients for your support during these challenging times.